Transaction Coordinating Services for Escrows & Listings
Opening a new transaction
- Email us your new contract (Purchase Agreement & any/all Counters, Addenda & any other signed/unsigned paperwork for the file)
- Email us a copy of the MLS printout
- Email us your Zipform (CAR.org) log in information
- Email us contact information for all parties (Listing Agent, Selling Agent, Escrow, Lender, Client)
- Email us your Broker Checklist & Broker specific forms (if applicable)
Escrow Transaction Services Provided *Paid through Escrow at Closing
- Open escrow upon request
- Communicate with Agent, Escrow, Lender, and other Agent or TC
- Keep track of deadlines per contract agreement
- Receive transaction related documents via Email, Fax and Docusign
- Deliver required forms to client(s), and other agent or TC for signatures via Email & Docusign
- Excellent Risk Management for your file ensuring all required documents have been properly executed
- Upload & submit files for broker review
- Order Natural Hazard Report
- Order Home Warranty
- Online 24/7 File Access via Dropbox (by request)
- Provide a copy of the file electronically to the agent, broker and client upon completion of the file
Listing Package Services
- For our contracted clients, let us set-up your listing ahead of going under contract
Your Virtual TC is a ‘virtual office’ and we deliver all documents electronically. Please ask if you have a special request due to client needs. We are always happy to accommodate alternate delivery (if necessary) whenever possible.
It is the Agent’s responsibility to ensure their Broker requirements are met and that their files are turned in to their broker for review as specified by their office. If your broker requires your file to be submitted/uploaded to a transaction management platform, please provide all needed log-in information & requirements for assisting with this process. We cater to many brokerages and are versed in most online platforms available.
- Provide any/all contract related documents & contact information for the file
- Negotiating any/all terms, repair requests, credits etc.
- Scheduling and attending any/all inspections
- Notifying their TC of any contract changes, credits etc.
** All TC fees are billed through Escrow and paid at closing. Your Virtual TC never charges a cancellation fee.